EYFS CLASS TEACHER
Salary: MPS 1-6
Fixed term (September 2022-August 2023) – Part-time – 0.6
Corbridge Church of England First School is a small school with a big heart and a passion for its community. We all pride ourselves on acting with dignity and integrity. We speak the truth kindly and this makes us strong.
The Governing Body invites applications from outstanding classroom practitioners with a passion and interest in Early Years teaching and the desire to manage and lead in a curriculum area.
We require the successful candidate to lead by example to inspire and motivate our children and staff to achieve their full potential in school. Our Early Years provision has undergone a dramatic transformation over the last few years and we now offer very high quality provision, of which we are proud, for our youngest learners. We need a dedicated and hardworking individual who shares the school’s values and aims to maintain standards and offer high quality teaching and learning through our EYFS provision.
The suitable candidate will be able to promote our Christian ethos within the school community and be dedicated to being the best they can be.
We are looking for someone who:
- Relevant teaching experience in First or Primary School.
- A clear understanding of the essential qualities for effective teaching and learning and use of assessment.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Framework.
- Proven teaching skills which have led to optimum high levels of pupil progress for all pupil groups.
- Promote a positive approach to all aspects of school life through enthusiasm, creativity and high standards. Ensuring that every child achieves their full potential, both academically and as well rounded individuals.
- Work positively and effectively as part of our team.
In return we can offer:
- inspiring children, who are inquisitive and have a love of learning
- a welcoming and committed team of staff, parents and governors
- the chance to join a forward thinking team who are dedicated to continuous improvement
- opportunities for continuous professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
If you wish to arrange a visit, please contact us: email@example.com
Closing date: Noon on Friday 10th June 2022
Completed application forms should be returned (marked Confidential) by post to:
Miss Jennifer Ainsley, Executive Head Teacher, Corbridge C of E First School, St Helen’s Lane, Corbridge, Northumberland NE45 5JQ or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01434 632534