Early Years Teaching Assistant Level 3 Initially Fixed Term 1 year
30 hours per week term time + 5 days
Band 4 – point 18-21
Start date: 1 September 2019
Corbridge Church of England First School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced teaching assistant to join our team. We invite applications from candidates with proven skills and the commitment and desire to make a positive impact for our pupils. We are looking for a teaching assistant who will become part of the team, demonstrating commitment, reliability and the desire to be fully involved in whole school activities. The role will require the successful candidate to lead by example and present as a positive role model to inspire and motivate our children to achieve their full potential in school. We need a dedicated and hardworking individual who shares the school values and aims, and can promote our Christian ethos within the school community. The role is fixed term running from 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020 based on SEND and Pupil Premium.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is hardworking, dedicated and reliable.
- Has excellent organisational skills and can prioritise work effectively.
- Acts as a role model and sets personal high standards.
- Can follow instructions and complete a variety of administration tasks.
- Can support and lead teaching and contribute to planning and assessment alongside the class teacher.
- Contributes to creating a safe and inspiring learning environment for our pupils.
- Is a team player and who can effectively support the class teacher.
- Can communicate effectively with colleagues, parents and pupils.
- Has the ability to promote the school’s ethos and reputation within the community.
In return we can offer:
- A welcoming and committed team of staff, parents and governors.
- An inspiring group of pupils who are polite and enjoy learning.
- The chance to join a forward thinking team who are dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Opportunities for continual professional development.
We encourage you to visit our setting and meet the team if you are interested in the post. Please contact Mrs Steele in the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment of the successful applicant will depend upon receipt of an enhanced DBS check and health screening.
Closing date / Shortlisting: 9am Monday 15 July 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 17 July 2019