1FTE CLASS TEACHER - Main Pay Scale 1-6
Vacancy No: CT190619 - Permanent Contract – variable hours 0.5 – 1FTE
Required for September 2019
(or as soon as available given required notice periods in schools)
Corbridge Church of England First School is a small school with a big heart and a passion for its community. We all pride ourselves on acting with dignity and integrity. We speak the truth kindly and this makes us strong.
The Governing Body invites applications from outstanding classroom practitioners with a passion and interest in teaching and the desire to manage and lead in a core curriculum area. The post will initially be in teaching in Key Stage Two.
We require the successful candidate to lead by example to inspire and motivate our children to achieve their full potential in school. We need a dedicated and hardworking individual who shares the school’s values and aims to maintain our high standards and offer high quality teaching and learning.
The suitable candidate will be able to promote our Christian ethos within the school community and be dedicated to being the best they can be.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an inspirational classroom practitioner
- has relevant teaching experience across the Primary age phase
- will motivate children to achieve their full potential in school and in life
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- has the drive and ambition to successfully lead a core area of the curriculum
- has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- has the ability to promote the school’s ethos and reputation within the community
- is a team player and wishes to contribute to the development of the whole school
In return we can offer:
- inspiring children, who are inquisitive and have a love of learning
- a welcoming and committed team of staff and governors
- the chance to join a forward thinking team who are dedicated to continuous improvement
- opportunities for continuous professional development
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
If you wish to arrange a visit please contact us: email@example.com
Closing date: Noon Monday 17 June 2019 Interviews: Wednesday 19 June 2019
Completed application forms should be returned (marked Confidential) by post to:
Miss Jennifer Ainsley, Executive Head Teacher, Corbridge C of E First School, St Helen’s Lane, Corbridge, Northumberland NE45 5JQ
or emailed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01434 632534