Free School Meals
If you think your child may be entitled to Free School Meals, you can apply for this benefit online www.northumberland.gov.uk/fsm , over the telephone on FSM 01670 623592 or by completing a paper application form which is available from our school office or FSM office, Wansbeck Square, Ashington, NE63 9XL or email FSM@northumberland.gov.uk . To be eligible for FSM you need to be in one of the following categories:
To be eligible for help you need to be in one of the following categories:
- Receive Income Support (IS) or Income-based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Receive Income Related Employment Allowance (IREA).
- Have an entitlement to Child Tax Credit (CTC), but not Working Tax Credit (WTC) and the family's annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) is not more than £16,190
- Receive support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Receive the guarantee credit element of Pension Credit.
- School Meals Letter - Spring Term 2 2019.pdf
- School Meals Letter Nursery - second half of spring term 2019.pdf