SEND - Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
SEND - support for special educational needs and disabilities
Corbridge First School is an inclusive school where we endeavour to provide the highest quality education for all.
Please see our SEND Information Report for a definition of SEND and details of how we support SEND learners in school to be the best they can be.
Further information regarding Northumberland County Council’s provision for SEND can be found at:
We have added some key documents below.
Our SEND Leader is Miss Storey.
Our SEND Governor is Ruth Symes.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like any further information:
- 2021 2022 Corbridge SEND Information Report.pdf
- Accessibility Plan 2021 Autumn update.pdf
- CFS Disability Equality Scheme 2020 2023.pdf
- Northumberland 0-19 Parents_Carers welcome letter FINAL.pdf
- CFS Equalities Diversity and Inclusion Statement - 2020 -23 Action Plan.pdf